Guest house yuyu is located in a quiet residential street, although great access to lively sightseeing area such as Susukino, Odori Park and so on. If you visit yuyu for the first time, please refer to this access map.
1.From a Bus stop “Premier Hotel -TSUBAKI-“
2.From Bus center mae station, Exit 6
3.From Odori station, Exit 27
4.From Hosui Susukino station, Exit 1 ※It is not the Namboku Line Susukino station
１.From a Bus stop “Premier Hotel -TSUBAKI-“（5~7 mins）
This is a way to get to yuyu after getting off “Premier Hotel – TSUBAKI – Sapporo”. from New Chitose Airport (1030 yen for 70 minutes).
※From New Chitose Airport, this route is recommended because there is no change in route
1)After getting off at “Premier Hotel – TSUBAKI -“, cross the pedestrian to Lawson side. Cross the Toyohira Bridge and go straight ahead with the Premier Hotel TSUBAKI on your left behind.
2)After 50 meters across the bridge, you will find a coin-operated parking on your right (in front of a cafe bar). Please turn right at the corner after crossing.
3) Go straight ahead (go down the hill) about 120 meters and you will see a supermarket “My Basket” on your left. Turn left at the corner after crossing the pedestrian (you can see Seven-Eleven on the opposite road).
4) Turn right at the first corner (Sosei River East Hospital) and walk 50 meters, you will arrive at the guest house yuyu! It is located opposite a brown 8-story apartment!
2.From Bus center mae station, Exit 6（5mins）
The nearest subway station is the bus center mae station. Exit 6 is the most convenient to come, but please note that there is no elevator (Exit 9 has an elevator).
1) Turn left at the first corner when you get out of the Exit 6. From the exit, you will see the Sapporo TV Tower.
2)Go straight for 2 blocks (you will pass a Shrine on the second block), please turn left at the crossroad where there is a cleaning shop on the right.
3)Turn right at the corner where the bell of the Hokkaido temple, you will arrive at the Guest House yuyu after 50m walking! It is located opposite a brown 8-story apartment.
3.From Odori station, Exit 27（15mins）
Although it takes a little walking time, it goes through a lively road such as Sapporo TV tower and Nijo market.
So if you are new to Sapporo or if you like town walking, we recommend this way. It is convenient to get out from the ticket gate of the Toho Line.
1) When you get out of the ticket gate of the Toho Line, please head towards the bus center. When you walk about 20m, you will find an escalator on your right. This goes to Aurora Town.
2) If you reach the entrance of the TV tower as you go up the escalator, please get out from the Exit 27 (right side).
3) When you leave Exit 27, there is a scrambled intersection in front of you, so cross over to Seicomart.
4) Go straight for 2 blocks (Seicomart is on your left) and turn left at Nijo Market.
5)After passing Nijo Market and Lowson, turn right at the corner where the bell of the Hokkaido temple.
You will arrive at the Guest House yuyu after 50m walking! It is located opposite a brown 8-story apartment.
4.From Hosui Susukino station, Exit 1（7~10mins）
If you come from Hosui Susukino Station, Exit 1 is the most convenient.
※It is not the Namboku Line Susukino station
1)From Exit 1, please turn right at the first corner. On the street before turning, you will pass a blue building named “DINOS” on your right.
2)Cross the Sosei River and go straight until you get to Seven-Eleven on your right.
3)Turn left at the corner of Sosei River East Hospital and walk 50 meters, you will arrive at the guest house yuyu! It is located opposite a brown 8-story apartment!
We are very looking forward to seeing you!^^
If you have any question, feel free to email us!
Guest House yuyu